Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Miss Sexy Legs Resin Figure

this is how I describe, the key creative elements of this upcoming resin figures a touch of sexsy,erotic,cybernetic,bio alien genetics,old, old vintage toy and we got some explosive mix here!
this toy is part of a series I call "cyber erotic" toy is dubbed "Miss Sexy Legs"
Here are the very ruff ruff sketches of the concepts. I will be updating a better sketch and illustration of "Miss Sexy Legs.
side note; This toy is part original and part mash-up with porcelain vintage parts that I enjoy collecting. I am starting to do some pieces with the incorporation of vintage toy parts I been gathering over a year now, from thrift stores, found, or hunted toys, to use specifically for parts that can be used to bring forth my creative visions

here are some of the ruff sketches of "Miss Sexy Legs" which are just the primal idea but they are much more ideas for this character it will also be applied to a few toys to customize to make it fun and see what comes out of it all toys will be for sale when done so stay tuned and see this project come alive



this is the WIP shot of the casting of vintage parts that I am using for this production.


here are some very , ruff, ruff sketches of Miss Sexy Legs 1


here are some very , ruff, ruff sketches of Miss Sexy Legs 2


here is a sneak peek at a "Ms. Sexy Legs" in a custom Mini Eyezone that I decided to do
the Eyezone is one of my favorite modern Kaiju toys based on classic Kaiju design buy awesome artist and creator Mark Nagata here is a link to his website

http://www.maxtoyco.com/


The day I finally started on project I posted on Facebook the primal concepts just to see what the feed back was I usually do that on a regular basis and Luckily Andy from Toysrevil picked up the sketches and the idea and blogged it see what he has to say about this figurine click on following link in purple to see post


http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2012/03/coming-of-ms-sexy-legs-by-cyberphunkk.html?spref=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment